- Lowering Kits
- Chevrolet / GMC Lowering Kits
- Chevy / GMC 2WD Trucks
- 16-18 Silverado / Sierra 2WD (Stamped / Alum Arms)
- 2014-16 Chevrolet Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 3" - 4" / 6" Lowering Drop kit
This kit fits BOTH V6 AND V8 Models. Allows you to Use Your Stock Struts AND Coils!!!!!
This kit allows for the lowering of your vehicle 3", 3.5" or 4" in the front and 6" in the rear.
2" Lowering Spindles
1" - 2" ADJUSTABLE Lowering Strut Spacers.
SEE PICTURE ABOVE FOR BASIC STEPS TO INSTALL LOWERING SPACER:
1) Remove Strut from Vehicle. Remove Coil.
2) Disassemble front strut as shown.
3) Install Lowering Strut Spacer. Using the spacer body alone (With no Rings) and the Lowering Spindle will give a 4" Drop.
4) Each ring = 1/2" of Lift. Using both rings and the Spindle would leave you with a 3 inch drop.
7" Flip kit (FLIP KIT DESIGNED SPECIALLY FOR THE 2014 Models)
1" Lift Shackle
Note: Shorter Rear Shocks are required for this drop. This kit does NOT come with the C-Notch.
- 1 Set of Cast Lowering Drop Spindles (L+R)
- 1 Set of Adjustable Lowering Strut Spacers
- 1 7" Rear Flip Kit
- 2014 Silverado 1500 2WD / 4WD
- 2014 Sierra 1500 2WD / 4WD
Non-HD Only. This kit will not work on the 2014 models with Aluminum Spindles / Control Arms. Spindles Require 17" or larger rims.
Manufacturer Part Number:
Does Not Apply
Interchange Part Number:
Shackles McGauphy Belltech DJM Coils Springs
Other Part Number:
Dropped Suspension keys Lowering Strut Spacer
Placement on Vehicle:
Adjustable 3" 3.5" or 4" Front Drop 6" Rear