Spindle-Source warranties its full line of products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own the vehicle. This is limited to the original owner only.
Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight or incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty.
Spindle-Source is not responsible for damages and / or warranty of other vehicle parts related or non-related to the installation of our products. By making the decision to modify your vehicle with aftermarket components of any kind, you will assume all risk and responsibility for potential damages incurred as a result of your chosen modifications. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions regarding ride comfort, fitment and design. Fit Check all products prior to custom painting or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc). Spindle-Source will not warranty any products that were modified prior to fit checking those parts on the intended vehicle.
CLAIMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Parts subject to normal wear; this includes bump stops, bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends, etc...
- Product Finish (powdercoating, etc...)
- Damage caused as a result of improper installation.
- Another brand or company's parts installed alongside Spindle-Source parts.
- Custom Painted or coated parts