1999 - 2006 FORGED Torsion Leveling Lifting Keys + Rear Blocks / U-Bolts +Torsion Tool + SHOCKS
Both the Keys and Extenders have a High Quality Black Powder Coating Finish Unlike our competitors who offer Raw parts. Avoid rusted keys and go with a Heavy Duty Powder Coat
This kit allows for the lifting of your vehicle 1" - 3" in the front and 2" in the rear (Kit includes a 4" Rear Lift block which is designed to replace the Stock Block on your truck). Includes the Torsion Tool to Completely do the job at home!
1" - 3" Torsion Keys
1 Set of Extended Length Shocks + Stem Bushing kit
4" STEEL Lift Blocks (Blocks are tapered to correct pinion angle)
U-Bolts and hardware
1 Set of Extended Length Rear Shocks + Bushings + Sleeves
- 1 Set of 1" - 3" Adjustable Lift Keys
- 1 Set of 4" Rear Lift Blocks
- 2 Sets of U-Bolts and hardware
- 1 Torsion Unloading Tool
- 1 Set of Extended Front Shocks
- 1 Set of Extended Rear Shocks
- 1999 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (IF YOU HAVE A CREW CAB, SEE NOTE BELOW!!!)
- 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 (IF YOU HAVE A CREW CAB, SEE NOTE BELOW!!!)
Attention Crew Cab Truck Owners, It is HIGHLY recommended to use a 4" Lift block with an offset pin. We have a separate kit with this offset FABRICATED block. Please use this kit.
Non-HD Only. 4WD Only (May work on some 2wd, but they MUST HAVE TORSION BAR SUSPENSION)
Shipping: Kit may be shipped in two boxes due to the weight and size!
ASK US ABOUT OUR WHOLESALE OPPORTUNITIES ON ALL OF OUR SUSPENSION PRODUCTS!!!