This kit fits BOTH V6 AND V8 Models. Allows you to Use Your Stock Struts AND Coils!!!!!
This kit allows for the lowering of your vehicle 3", 3.5" or 4" in the front and 6" in the rear.
2" Lowering Spindles
1" - 2" ADJUSTABLE Lowering Strut Spacers.
SEE PICTURE ABOVE FOR BASIC STEPS TO INSTALL LOWERING SPACER:
1) Remove Strut from Vehicle. Remove Coil.
2) Disassemble front strut as shown.
3) Install Lowering Strut Spacer. Using the spacer body alone (With no Rings) and the Lowering Spindle will give a 4" Drop.
4) Each ring = 1/2" of Lift. Using both rings and the Spindle would leave you with a 3 inch drop.
7" Flip kit
1" Lift Shackle
Note: Shorter Rear Shocks are required for this drop. This kit does NOT come with the C-Notch.
- 1 Set of Cast Lowering Drop Spindles (L+R)
- 1 Set of Adjustable Lowering Strut Spacers
- 1 7" Rear Flip Kit
- 2007 - 2013 Silverado 1500 (Classic NNBS Body Only) 2WD / 4WD
- 2007 - 2013 Sierra 1500 (Classic NNBS Body Only) 2WD / 4WD