DO NOT USE POLYURETHANE OR CAST ALUMINUM for your rear coil spacers. We have seen many instances of both the plastic spacer and also cast aluminum where this spacer has cracked after being on the vehicle for a short period of time. Use FABRICATED STEEL for your spacer.
ALSO, use ONLY FORGED Torsion Keys. Cast keys can and will break. Google Cast torsion keys and you will find a lot of information on it. We only use FORGED Keys unlike many selling on eBay. Also ours comes with HEAVY DUTY Powdercoating, unlike most selling on eBay.
This kit allows for lifting the front of your SUV between 1-3 inches and the Rear 3 inches.
- 1 Set of 1" - 3" Adjustable Torsion Keys (L+R) Keys have Heavy Duty Black Powdercoat
- 1 Set of 3" Rear Coil Spacers (L+R) BILLET SPACER Made FABRICATED with Heavy Duty Steel
- 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon 1500
- 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2000, 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
MUST have torsion key front suspension and Coil Spring Rear Suspension. Buyers responsibility to verify this before purchasing.
Manufacturer Part Number:
Does Not Apply
Other Part Number:
Avalanche Silverado Sierra 1500 C1500 Suburban
Placement on Vehicle:
1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 00-06 99-06